Sunday 24 February 2013

My Collection

My first post: My Collection (to be updated)

To start this Blog off I'm going to post a bunch of photos of my collection of video-game collectibles as of 24.02.2013. 

  • Assassin's Creed 3 Connor Statue.


  • Dead Space 2 Necromorph



















This things back is gross




















  • My Bioshock Collection






  • God Of War 3: Hades Statue








  • Mass Effect SSV Normandy




  • Dark Souls Black Knight bust by Peter Nordstrom




  • Not official but replica of a phurba dagger from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.










  • NECA Bioshock Splicer Mask




  • My Dead Space Marker necklace that get's worn everyday without fail.




  • Leaving best till last is my Assassin's Creed Altair's Shortblade full metal replica. Me and my builder buddy are in the process of making a nice wooden stand for it which obviously will be posted when ready =D



My collection is only small because of financial reasons. It will grow substantially now that my passion for collectibles has increased greatly. I hope this has inspired you to get your own collectibles. I find, especially with video-games as the items and weapons you use and hold aren't real, that having something from that game or whatever it is, even a TV show, is extremely rewarding =D


No comments:

Post a Comment