Sunday 24 February 2013

Studio Oxmox: Statues for the developers and rich people =(

Studio Oxmox are responsible for many epic statues you see at conventions or for advertising purposes. Here are my favourite 1:1 sculptures from their website: 









The Big Daddy at the top sold on Ebay for $6,490 with a shipping bill attached for $1,449 from outside the U.S.A. I'd have them in row either side down a long entrance hallway, mwhahaha...but that's all I'd have, an entrance hallway.

Volpin Props that I mentioned in an earlier post made Big Daddy and Little Sister costumes entirely from scratch and then photographed it in an aquarium. Don't get cooler than that. Check it out:



Here are the links to his website, blog and Facebook again where there will be more photos and I'm pretty sure a step by step guide to building this EPICNESS




No comments:

Post a Comment