Sunday 24 February 2013

Peter Nordstrom Original Statues

This is another very talented guy who I have actually ordered things from! I found him when I saw these statues made for a Dark Souls competition:







I instantly researched his name and found his page on deviantart. My friend is a huge fan of the game so I got him one of these badboys for Christmas:


His prices are very reasonable but obviously the shipping from the U.S.A ramped up the price abit. I got myself one as-well, you've gotta ain't ya?

Demon Souls and Dark Souls seem to be his passion when it comes to making these sculptures and he has made amazing, extremely expensive pieces like this:


To small little gifts like this Dark Souls 2 piece intended as a piece for a HUGE Demon/Dark Souls themed chess set. That is crazy. I would totally get one though as it's a unique item and would tons of fun to play!


Here are links to his deviantart page and his Facebook page. His page includes prices and shipping estimates! Be sure to check it out if your a fan of the games, his other statues are awesome and even more to come!

https://www.facebook.com/PeterNordstromOriginalStatues

https://www.futantshadow.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment